Electricians always live in risks and dangers. It is a job which involves high risks and potential vulnerabilities round the clock. Electricians are in direct contact with wires and electrical products that are very dangerous. Every year, hundreds of electricians die due to shocks, electrical accidents and due to an excessive current passed through wires. Whether you work as an individual electrician or having your own company, you are always open to potential risks that certainly require potential protection. Tradesman Saver, a leading insurance company in the UK, brings specific insurance covers for all electricians to save themselves from heavy losses or damages. The electrician life insurance starts from £53 per year.
The Company offers a variety of useful covers to industrial, commercial and residential electricians that include all risks and damages:
Best Electrician Insurance in the UK – Automatic Covers
Under automatic covers, electricians will get 4 beneficial covers such as:
- Public Liability: It is a kind of business protection from all kinds of accidents including damages caused by tools, damages to client’s property, and damages from unforeseen accidents etc. Here up to £5 million public and products liability plus £10,000 financial cover are given to all types of electricians.
- Financial Loss: Under this, electricians will get financial cover from all types of accidents and unfortunate accidents. The cover of £5 million public and product liability plus £10000 financial loss cover is given along with automatic indemnity limit of £1 million public liability cover.
- Product Liability: If any electrical accident causes damage to owner’s or client’s property due to products, the claim can be settled with this insurance. The indemnity limit for product liability insurance is £1 million which can be increased to £2 million or £5 million.
- Legal Expenses: Legal disputes have become very common nowadays. It is very important to save your money, time and energy in legal disputes. Although they are unavoidable still one must get protection to face it. The policy offers up to £250,000 and covers a wide range of legal disputes.
- Employers Liability: It is a cover to protect your employees. If you are running a company or have electrical shop then this insurance is very important. It acts as a savior for staff getting injured on a job. With this insurance, one can give good compensation to employees without burning a hole in his pockets.
- Tools & Equipment: Electrical tools and equipment are very costly, thus it is very important to protect them from accidents, robberies etc. Electricians will get amazing benefits of over £5000 cover per person for tools and equipment along with many more benefits.
- Contractors all risks: It acts as a standard insurance which will protect electricians from all kinds of risks and damages. It comes with wide range of covers and benefits for all risks and damages.
- Business Contents: To protect your office equipment such as telephone systems, photocopiers, furniture, PCs, desks and other office accessories, the Company offers business contents cover of up to £20,000.
- Professional Indemnity: If you want to protect your business from claims of professional negligence then this cover is very important. It offers a standard limit of £50,000 and can be customized as per your requirements.
Personal accident: One has no control over personal injuries or accident. But he can surely take safety measures to protect himself from tough times or hard work. Thus, this personal accident cover offers a lump-sum payment following an accident or a weekly cash benefit so that you can look after you without worrying about business.